[GPOWER]M5 E60 SK I "Sporty Drive" [BMW M5 Touring, 2007 E61 with S85 B50] 0 PS / 0 Nm @ 6 PSI

Kits for BMW
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: vendors should use the special add/edit kit page to maintain their topics and original post. Users are welcome to ask questions or review their own experiences. Stay objective with critism, if you have issues with your kit, contact the manufacturer directly.
Jeroen
Site Admin

[GPOWER]M5 E60 SK I "Sporty Drive" [BMW M5 Touring, 2007 E61 with S85 B50] 0 PS / 0 Nm @ 6 PSI

Post by Jeroen » 26 Aug 2013, 15:22

M5 E60 SK I "Sporty Drive" created by G-power [GPOWER]

Typical results for a "BMW M5 Touring, 2007 E61": 0 PS / 0 Nm @ 6 PSI
For pricing or details on this kit check http://www.g-power.de/914.html?L=1&cari ... dukt_Start
More information on the vendor: http://www.g-power.de/275.html?L=1

G-POWER M5 V10 BI-Kompressor system SK I "Sporty Drive" - plus 93 hp
Basis: M5 V10, 507 PS (373 kW) increased to 600 PS (441 kW)/600 Nm
consisting of:

Forced Induction: 2 x ASA T1-313 superchargers including overrunning clutch ASA K05; supercharger lubrication through bypass from motor oil circuit; twin ultra stiff CNC shaped supercharger bracket systems made from aluminium including an extended support aggregate belt drive for the superchargers´ drive; two pneumatic controlled, engine load related valves for the boost control; twin flow optimized, large volumetric fresh air intakes made from carbon fibre; twin racing air filters. Boost level approx. 6 psi rel.

Intercooling: Twin high capacity, aero and body-sonic optimized intercooler systems using a low temperature circuit consisting of a low temperature intercooler (air to water) in the car´s front and two return intercooler (boost to water) on top of the engine, right in front of the throttle valves, cooling liquid storage and separately controlled electrical pump.

Engine Modification: 10 fuel injectors with enlarged mass flow; 10 colder racing spark plugs for
an optimal ignition timing.

Electronics: Custom made software for the standard BMW engine and SMG- transmission electronic
control unit (BMW OBD stays completely untouched), enabling an unlimited top speed, according to
the capacity of the tyres.

Return to “BMW”