Badeendje

Get familiar with this customized forum. There are some things you may not know, but could be handy !
You can also create your first topic here to introduce yourself. If you have a car you want to show case, it will be done elsewhere, this is just to say Hi.
Forum rules
Introduce yourself. Your car will be shown elsewhere. Use your User Control Panel tab "Profile" VIP Car maintenance for that.
badeendje

Badeendje

Post by badeendje » 31 May 2013, 15:07

After a few emails with Jeroen i've decided to join this forum as well.
I am "badeendje" (rubber duck in dutch) and i'm planning a new project, if my financial situation permits.

I want a BMW (if possible an E30) with a big engine and possible turbocharge it.
I'm not sure still how i'm going to do it, i hope to see and learn about some nice things here.

I'll also have plenty of questions, so brace yourself hahaha

Jeroen
Site Admin

Re: Badeendje

Post by Jeroen » 31 May 2013, 21:04

Hi Badeendje,

Welcome on the forum. If you can, please keep this forum in English. I took the liberty of translating your first post.

I'm really looking forward to your project, perhaps we'll see it one day at a Custom Turbo Meeting, the BMW E30 is certainly a classic with the first M3.
Good luck in finding the right people to set up your project. Don't hesitate to ask questions in the various sub forums. This forum is just starting, but i'm sure traffic will pick up when more people will discover it through the bolt on kit section.

Enjoy !

greetings,
Jeroen

tjabbo

Post by tjabbo » 07 Jul 2013, 11:00

Jeroen wrote:... when more people are discover it through the bolt on kits.
jeroen
please keep this forum in english.

your grammar looks nowhere on.
(rofl)

Jeroen
Site Admin

Post by Jeroen » 07 Jul 2013, 23:50

tjabbo wrote:
Jeroen wrote:... when more people are discover it through the bolt on kits.
jeroen
please keep this forum in english.

your grammar looks nowhere on.
(rofl)
LOL.

Return to “Introduction, Info, and welcome new users !”